<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34945968?origin\x3dhttp://myvagary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

From www.demotivators.com, Idiocy - Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. The site totally rocks go and have a look =P. I am supposed to put a tagboard up because Clarence says "put a ****ing tagboard". I have decided to attempt to stop using the brilliant word meant to express intense anger that rhymes with firetruck. But one must remember that once again from demotivators, not all pain is gain. I might still revert back so it's still better not to listen to what I say too often (:

/edit Tagboard is up, go ahead and flame/spam/talk nonsense/say hi (:

i'llbehere athebeggining w/ you.} blogging @ 10:12 PM