Abit late but our MoV production got silver which is the same as 2L's despite all their
bragging and boasting self-praise TwoK got gold, congrats to them. They are just damn pro. Not to say that everyone in their class is nice, but with Xue Wen,Lawis,Ah Guan,Chuan Hong and Biq they're definitely Moorons (: Okay. Wasn't feeling too well in the morning today, but with 3 free periods to sleep, slack and screw around things can't really be too bad. But we still have lit homework. No offense to any teachers if they manage to stumble upon my blog, but lit sucks. Really. Science was the only real academic period and all we did were presentations. CLE was... Ah nevermind suffice to say that I spent more time wtih my eyes closed than open in school today. I once again experienced the true beauty and importance of music today. The only formal letter I will ever write of my own free will in either chinese or english will be to sparknotes telling them how ownage they are.