<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34945968?origin\x3dhttp://myvagary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I haven't been blogging lately and contrary to any belief you might have had it's not because of the CTs. I've just been very lazy, anyway Hong Rui asked me if anyone played with the fire extinguisher I think we are gonna get into trouble again. Also all the chinese worksheets are due. Someone tell me which is the compre about the blind girl and which is the summary that Hong Rui needs to collect. I'm damn bored. Think of something for me to do.

i'llbehere athebeggining w/ you.} blogging @ 11:57 AM