<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34945968?origin\x3dhttp://myvagary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 08, 2006

To make up for a lack of posting topics, I'll do a quiz koped from Kenneth.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Yes, NO SCHOOL
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
I have a lesser degree of confidence in my predictive skills compared to Lennard's hence I shan't attempt to answer this question.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
Moor? TwoK's House with all the cool moorons (:
4. Favourite planet?
Earth, It sucks too much for me to see others so I dont really have a choice.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I haven't missed any calls. I prefer to answer the calls don't you?
6. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?
Any ringtone I have would get my phone confiscated, safe to say I wouldn't want a ringtone.
7. What kinda shirt you have on?
Raffles Waterpolo! (:
8. Describe yourself in one phrase.
Hmm... I really deserve much much more don't you agree? (:
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
I really don't see the point of wearing shoes into my home, do you?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. As good citizens of Singapore, we must fight myopia by sitting 30 cm away from the computer screen, limit the duration of usage and take regular eye breaks by staring at green far away objects every 30-45 minutes. Oh yea, did I mention the room should be bright?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Mabel.. can be re-spelt into b(e) lame which she does very well.
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
Merge them and sleep on both. Best of both worlds beds
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, normally by 11 I'm dead in my bed.
14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile?
"Pls urge kaiyang to revise his word cards tonite. Tks" - Lao Shi (My chinese tution teacher)
15. Where is your letter box?
Its at my house, thats why its your letter box right. -.-"
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
FIRETRUCK Wah Lao. It's Kenneth's fault

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
I don't remember. Really.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Err... the carpet my feet are on now?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Hmm, plenty most of them are for my flu the last one was the ice I added to my drink.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. I hate photography, making a video seems much easier no?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
99. I'm aiming to break the world record for oldest person alive.
22.Your worst enemy?
Hmm... Being awake. Definitely. Actually it might be carbon dioxide/foam because then I can't flame
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Raffles Waterpolo! (:
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Er... "Okay" To my aunt who asked me to go to sleep 2 hours ago.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?
Million bucks duh. Flying involves a risk known as falling.
26. Do you like someone?
Yeah. Myself among others.
27. The last song you listened to?
So Young - The Corrs. But no I do need to sleep.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Wah lao I'd use my brains and ask the other person to run.
29. If you could punch one person in the face who would it be?
I really shouldn't answer this question for fear of reprisal.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
My right, my legs tend to be close to each other due to my superb flexibilty demonstrated by my 28cm for Sit and Reach.

DONE! FINALLY.

i'llbehere athebeggining w/ you.} blogging @ 11:26 PM