Thursday, April 19, 2007
Chinese remedial lessons are a freaking waste of time and they just happen to fall on Thursday my only empty day of the week. Today's chinese remedial consisted of a flurry of copying the Chem CCT answers because Glenn says he won't return the test otherwise. So Blee moved to sit next to me so we could copy at the same time and He. Put. Both. Legs. Under. The. Table. Like I didn't know he could do that! To cover our pro-ded copying both of us finished the zhong he tian kong in like 5seconds (: Then the chinese teacher decided we had enough time so she started going through the answers at which point Blee was like ggxx. He got 1/10 only when I got 4/10 wahahaha pro-ded guessing. Oh yeah got back the progress reports today. 3.2! I was quite happy until I realised that the freaking thing needs a parent signature. Then I was like f man. Freaking irritating la. I can't believe that my brother can FAIL LIKE BELOW 50 and my dad was so calm. He's a freaking biased shit. I'm starting to think he's so freaking dumb he can only think about one son at any point in time and that whenever there's work to be done or anger to be vented he remembers me but when he's feeling nice my younger brother comes to mind. So F.u.c.k.i.n.g.I.r.r.i.t.a.t.i.n.g. Not only that he keeps fucking passing snide comments on my oh-so horrendous attitude and apparently arrogance. Then he treats me like a fucking maid. Yelling for me to help him with this help him with that. I'm like a fucking waiter + secretary + gardener + whatever bullshit job all in one.
i'llbehere athebeggining w/ you.} blogging @ 8:09 PM