<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34945968?origin\x3dhttp://myvagary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 25, 2007

Bleah with last days of schools come the impending doom of holiday homework and the dreaded first day of schools. I've been doing above expectations for my tests, 35/40 for Bio and 24/30 for Geog (haha Michael 24>22.5! :D) but my daily work is like going down the drain, totally opposite from last year where I screwed up all my tests but my daily work turned out fine. Yet I haven't changed my good work ethics! or lack of anyway haha. Why did they have to make EOYs sigh. I'm bored now and I'm predicting extreme boredom during the hols. Going to sleep now. Bye.

i'llbehere athebeggining w/ you.} blogging @ 9:27 PM