<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34945968?origin\x3dhttp://myvagary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bleh I'm damn bored so I decided to blog again :/ No training today (I hope) cause there was swimming carn heats haha Isaac called me last night to ask me to swim but I refused heh. Bayley can go and die (: Okay let's hope Seetow or whoever doesn't read this haha. I AM GOING TO KILL PAN SHANG HUA @(#*()%*@#. I STAYED UP TILL 12 LAST NIGHT TO LOOK FOR THE BOOKLET AND NOW YOU TELL ME I DON'T HAVE IT. Bloody hell. Haha anyway back to more positive stuff. I totally like my new seat in class! And Joel is damn funny hahaha. He has a perpetually sian face and he keeps going like "Diao" "Riiiight" "Ultra random"Anyway today I was damn bored so I started writing random stuff on a piece of foolscap during Chinese (duh!) then when the chinese teacher found out she got pissed so she asked me to keep it. Then I just crushed it up and threw it away haha. Homework is piling up again :/ but I'm like already starting to turn on Hols mode heh I'm so dead. Got to do chinese now or my group is going to kill me.
Bye

i'llbehere athebeggining w/ you.} blogging @ 5:45 PM