EoYs are coming and I'm so screwed, but I think everyone knows that. u16 training is damn fun :D and I feel it's really good :D
But the point is this post is not about me. SMP just ended and my group got a distinction and our mentor Prof. Lim recently replied to our thank you email. I just want to say that he's a great mentor and I really do thank him for his part in our project. :) As he said "Research work is meaningful when it is self motivated. A research project will encounter a series of problems to solve, and a good researcher is always able to find ways to solve problems as they arise. I became a little concerned when your team did not have a proposal to transfer the design to the plywood sheet, and were contracting a carpenter to cut the pieces for the wind tunnel. I became unresponsive, partly because I was very busy, but partly because I wish to let you solve your problems. I am truly very pleased that your team had done well, and I believe your sense of achievement is higher and well deserved because you have to push the project to the end by your own effort."
Thank You Prof. Lim!