Revival after a month :O
Hmm and now I'm suddenly really lazy to blog. Sigh. I'll just do recent events then.
Went for training today, all the sec4s were supposed to go. Not surprisingly a select few decided that they would go out and heck training. And they didn't even have the bloody courtesy or courage to say so.
Heh which reminds me that someone at least is getting his just desserts. Yet there are others who aren't. I'm way too idealistic I guess.
Holidays are supposed to start tomorrow (after Founder's Day I guess) but I don't even feel thrilled. This sucks.
It's alright. One more semester and its a new start, and hopefully a blissfully ignorant two years at RJ. Without needing to study Chinese. I hope.
AHH. Irony and hypocrisy. Okay no more emo.
RI Training on MONDAY and J1s! are taking :D
8.23pm Hmm good time to sleep :D