Hahaha so many things in life to blog about. I could blog about how screwed up life is, about how some people are such bootlickers (I phrased that in such a non-vulgar way, I'm proud of myself), about how people would do so much for self gain and about how little people care about others. Yet I won't, I won't complain or whine about them because I'm just jealous I can't bring myself to that low level and to do the same. There are several ways to get through life, one, i guess, is through hardwork and pure hope of some talent, the second, is the shortcut of stepping on those around you to go higher. I'm not all too sure the end result is different though. Sigh.
Don't you find it interesting that someone so *censors myself in time* cynical and skeptical, will actually VOLUNTEER to do WORK in a week of school holidays.
Don't you find it interesting that someone who has absolutely no cca whatsoever can spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not studying at all.
Heck. Don't you find it interesting that someone doesn't mug and yet can be said to have advanced knowledge of maths. The last time I checked, humans weren't born with trigo, differentiation and integration in their heads.
And for my sake, if not God's, don't complain about that one bootlicker when you're one yourself and you tolerate others of your kind.
Life is never fair but does that mean you must cheat life?
Oh man, this is so emo.
Okay anyway, the Wuhan people are here and I followed them around on the first day. Been continuing with the rather weird if hectic training schedule of sorts. Been tolerating my dad. Been tolerating all the crap around me (Hopefully with minimal outbursts).
And the week is coming to an end. I believe I owe 4 chinese compos... a maths pt... an english presentation... Thats All. :O
Maybe it hasn't been that lousy a week after all, I mean I got to attend the Cool 02 Scouts Campfire with so many Gifted people ! :O
Bleah my thoughts are flying off in random bits and pieces, I think sleep is overdue too :/